Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ok I just realized how long

What on earth has been going on with me? I haven't been on here in so long. I don't know why I thought I had only been gone for a month or so. Ok so I am making a commitment to be on here more now.


Ok so here is what is going on. Had quite a few orders in my etsy shop. Working on new things for there too. I have several new things in the works I am working on party centerpieces and some quilted wall hangings.

I will be uploading some pics soon of some cards I have made lately. Just need to take pics of them. If the lights will stay on for more than an hour at a time I might get something done bad storms here in NE Florida.

Ok I will probably post twice today (I know it will be ok don't get frightened).
Hugs to you all,
cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment