Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Ramblings 6/19/2011

Here we are again another Sunday and time for some rambling! As most of you know I am a crafter. So my question for this week is if you craft then what is your favorite crafting tool?

I must say that mine has to be my cricut(s). Yes I own more than one in fact I own three cricuts. I love them. They are all different from each other one prints and cuts, one is the first one I bought and just cuts and the newest one is the anniversary edition with tons of new features.

I use my cricuts a lot. I go through blades pretty quickly since I usually cut on average 30 of each image I cut. That is a lot of cutting.

**The opinions are my own this is not a paid review or sponsored article. However if you would like to become a sponsor please contact me**

No comments:

Post a Comment